You may go to my homilies according to the liturgical season and time of year:
- Homilies – SUMMER (after Pentecost to week 22 of Ordinary Time)
- Homilies – FALL (weeks 23 to 34)
- Homilies – ADVENT & CHRISTMAS (1st Sunday of Advent to Baptism of the Lord)
- Homilies – WINTER (after Baptism of the Lord – O.T. weeks 1 to 5, 6, 7, 8, or 9)
- Homilies – LENT & EASTER (from Ash Wednesday to Pentecost Sunday)
Please note that the weeks of Ordinary Time in “Winter” after the Baptism of the Lord vary due to when Ash Wednesday falls in time… as does the next week of Ordinary Time which resumes in “Summer” on the weekdays immediately after Pentecost Sunday. However, as Ordinary Time resumes on weekdays, the first two Sundays in Ordinary Time after Pentecost are celebrated as Solemnities of the Lord:
The Most Holy Trinity and The Body and Blood of Christ.