You may go to my homilies according to the liturgical season and time of year:
- Homilies – SUMMER (after Pentecost to week 26 of Ordinary Time)
- Homilies – FALL (weeks 27 to 34)
- Homilies – ADVENT & CHRISTMAS (from the 1st Sunday of Advent to the Baptism of the Lord)
- Homilies – WINTER (after the Baptism of the Lord in weeks 1 to 5, 6, 7, 8, or 9)
- Homilies – LENT & EASTER (from Ash Wednesday to Pentecost Sunday)
Please note that the weeks of Ordinary Time in “Winter” after the Baptism of the Lord vary due to when Ash Wednesday falls in time… as does the next week of Ordinary Time which resumes in “Summer” after Pentecost Sunday.